Do you have what it takes to become an A-plus accountant with One Accounting?
Our Current Vacancies
Delivering excellent levels of client service, our Client Managers are part-qualified accountants with experience of preparing year-end accounts, corporation tax and personal tax returns. You will have two to five years experience in an accounting practice, have a great eye for detail, and be comfortable in using cloud technology. As well as managing a portfolio of limited companies and sole traders, you will have the chance to expand your skills with management accounts preparation, Xero training and managing client project within the firm.
You will have at least one years work experience in an accounting practice, and will be undertaking some book-keeping, VAT returns and potentially year end accounts preparation. Most importantly you will have a can-do attitude, a good eye for detail, and the desire to undertake professional qualifications.
Why would you want to work for us?
Good question! We offer:
- A competitive salary and annual attendance bonus
- Commission if you bring new clients into the firm
- Company pension scheme
- Study support packages
- 28 days holiday plus extra holidays for long service
- Flexible working conditions
- Friday afternoons off in the summer
- A great work location in a historic building in Edinburgh's Dean Village
- A friendly team environment with supportive Directors
How Do I Apply?
It's simple. Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "The A-Team" and we will be in touch to arrange an initial phone chat.